Sweet Dreams

I think my subconscious is trying to tell me something. I actually had dreams about candy and sweets last night. I was trying to find my chocolate bar - one of those fruit and nut filled confections that I don't actually even like that much in reality. I ended up at a store trying to buy one after watching a friend enjoy theirs in front of my ravenous self. At the store I was tempted by the Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (a real-life favourite), but instead chose a cranberry scone - then I woke up before I could eat it. Apparently my body can't even get dream satisfaction for its sugar cravings these days!

I'm sure it's just a byproduct of my recent fixations with food, but it made me smile when I woke up. Then Shawn sated my sweet tooth by making a healthier version of French toast using 16 grain low-sugar bread, a sprinkle of cinnamon and bananas with a drizzle of peanut butter instead of syrup. One slice and some scrambled egg whites (we split one yolk between the two of us) and I am more than over any dream cravings.