Another Fitness Challenge

So I thought that running a 5K would be my big challenge for the next few months - turns out that will only be the beginning. My hubby bought the P90X system recently - he's a personal trainer, but felt he wanted to challenge himself with a new program. When I told my amazing co-workers, they both said they had the system too - and that we should all do a P90X challenge. I'm not sure how I ended up saying yes, but I figure that if my husband AND the ladies I spend all day with are doing it, it might just work out.

I've been feeling so run down lately - my weight is up and my fitness level is down. Maybe something like this is the kick in the pants I need to really get back in shape again. So far the nutrition plan looks pretty good and I'm excited for the new workouts (I may modify things a bit so that I'm still going to the gym too), so we'll see how it goes. I've learned there's no sense putting too much pressure on yourself - I'll just start on Sunday and see how I do.

Has anyone else tried the system? What did you think?